Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Start

I never seen myself perfect enough.I was always to big in my mind. Never understanding people are all different weights and sizes. I myself is considered big boned. My bones are Big and I Always wanted to be petite something I am never destined to be at all. So, after years of going from  A size 10 which looked like a size 6 to a size 20 that looked like a 16 on me. Now I am currently 275lbs and A SIZE 18 and things need to change. I plan on doing weekly weigh ins to show my progress.Also, Popping in through out the week for updates. I really need to change for my families sake. Starting the 18th I am doing a 2 month TURBO CHARGE serious b/c I will not be working for the next months. So , Join me on my journey and lets encourage each other to succeed. We Can Do This!!! We can win this battle. Here is my results so far bc I was 295 just a few months back.....






                                                         Start 295                 Current 275                    

No comments:

Post a Comment